Rigger Level 3 Course in Rawalpindi shamsabad Murree Road Rigger Level 3 Course in Rawalpindi shamsabad Murree Road Admission Open Qualified Rigger level 3 training course in rawalpindi pakistan 03115193625 Admission open for admission and Information call 03115193625, 03354176949. A qualified rigger is defined as a qualified person who, by possession of a recognized certificate or professional standing, or who by extensive knowledge, training and experience, successfully demonstrated the ability to solve/resolve problems relating to rigging. Crane rigging safety training course teaches employees the safe way to handle crane rigging and all the hazards associated with using cranes while at work. Cranes are used at many workplaces, across all major industries, to lift and move materials. Crane operators are generally trained and often certified in safe crane operations and inspection. However, many accidents involving cranes are caused by failures of crane rigging and rigging hardware, This course brings all of the rigging concerns into focus for a practical, field proven method of ensuring rigging safety. This program includes technical training and the required examination to meet standards. The course illustrates the proper use and pre-use inspection of rigging gear, slings and below-the-hook lifting devices to ensure those who complete training are competent.
At the end of this course participants will be able to:
• Identify potential hazards associated with the lifting operation
• Implement control measures to address the identified hazards
• Plan the route for lifting and moving the load to minimize any risk to personnel and surroundings
• Ensure the load is accurately assessed for approximate weight, incorporating an adequate safety factor
• Communicate, discuss and ensure understanding of the prepared lifting plan and risk assessment with the lifting team
• Communicate, discuss and agree with appropriate personnel, actions to take related to the lifting operation in the event of an emergency
• Inform the relevant personnel of the lifting operation and identify any potential disruption to operations
• Obtain the resources identified in the lifting plan required to move the load, following relevant rigging loft procedures.
• Ensure the lifting equipment and lifting accessories are free of obvious defects, and certification is current
• Carry out pre-use inspection of lifting equipment and lifting accessories
• Prepare the load according to specified requirements of the lifting plan
• Protect the load from possible damage during the lifting operation
• Attach the lifting accessories to the load using industry best practice
• Determine the center of gravity of a load that has an offset center of gravity
• Install and position the lifting equipment for balanced weight distribution.
New Session Crane Rigger Safety level 3 Diploma course in Rawalpindi Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi, Gilgit, Skardu, Ghangche, taxila, Shigar, Astore, Diamer, Ghizer, Kharmang, Gultari, Rondo, Hunza Nagar, Gupi, Azad Jammu and Kashmir, Muzaffarabad, Mirpur, Bhimber, Kotli, Rawalakot, Bagh, Bahawalpur, Bhakkar, Chakwal, Chiniot, Dera Ghazi Khan, Faisalabad, Gujranwala, Gujrat, Hafizabad, Jhang, Jhelum, Kasur, Khanewal, Khushab, Layyah, Lodhran, Mandi-Bahauddin, Mianwali, Multan, Muzaffargarh, Nankana Sahib, Narowal, Okara, Pakpattan, Rahim Yar Khan, Rajanpur, Sahiwal, Sargodha, Sheikhupura, Sialkot, Toba tek Singh, Vehari, Attock, Taxila, Wah Cantt, Rawalpindi, Balochistan, Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa, Punjab, Sindh, Gilgit Baltistan, Turbat, Sibi, Chaman, Lasbela, Zhob, Gwadar, Nasirabad, Jaffarabad, Hub, Dera Murad Jamali, Dera Allah Yar, Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa, Peshawar, Mardan, Abbottabad, Mingor, Kohat, Bannu, Swabi, Dera Ismail Khan, Charsadda, Nowshera, Mansehra, Hyderabad, Sukkur, Larkana, Nawabshah, Nanak wara, Mirpur Khas, Jacobabad, Shikarpur, Khairpur, Pakistan.International Crane Rigger Diploma Course for Muscat oman Qatar Bahrain Dubai saudi Sharjah Japan China and all other international countries offered in Rawalpindi Pakistan.Rigger Level 1 Training Course In Rawalpindi shamsabad Admission Open Admission open for admission and Information call 03115193625, 03354176949 registered recognized, approved and authorized institute INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION Pakistan No.1 IT Training Institute, registered recognized, approved and authorized institute For More Information Visit Our Website www.courses.com.pk, www.icollegete.com.