Ad ID: 578097
Added: February 1, 2020
Sale Price: ₨30000
Condition: Brand New
Quality Management QMS 9001 Diploma Course in Pakistan O3165643400, O3363333792, Quality Management QMS 9001 Diploma Course in Pakistan O3165643400, O3363333792
ISO 9001 is defined as the internationally recognized standard for Quality Management Systems (QMS). It is the most widely used QMS standard in the world, with over 1 million certificates issued to organizations in 178 countries. ISO 9001 provides a framework and set of principles that ensure a common-sense approach to the management of your organization to consistently satisfy customers and other stakeholders. In simple terms, ISO 9001 certification provides the basis for effective processes and effective people to deliver an effective product or service time after time. The key to any successful business is strong quality control. If you want your operation to thrive, your potential consumer base must be confident that the goods or services you offer meet or exceed expected standards. ISO 9001 is a quick and easy way for potential consumers to see if your company has put the time and effort into making sure your product or service is the best it can possibly be. ISO 9001 sets the international standard for companies looking for ways to meet or exceed quality control metrics. At the same time, it helps consumers distinguish between companies, allowing them to make educated choices when choosing a vendor. It does this by identifying best practices for each industry, standardizing those practices and promoting adherence to those practices. The ISO keeps updating the standard for continuous improvement in an organizations’ procedures. The purpose of the standard is to assist companies in meeting statutory and regulatory requirements relating to their product quality while achieving excellence in their customer service and delivery. The standard can be used throughout an organization to improve the performance or within a particular site, plant or department. It also helps streamline departmental procedures increasing overall interdepartmental workflow efficiency.
• Outline the processes involved in establishing, implementing, operating, monitoring, measuring, analyzing, evaluating, reviewing, maintaining, and improving a quality management system, including the significance of these for QMS auditors.
• Understand the terms and definitions defined and used in ISO 9000
• Outline, with reference to the PDCA cycle and the model of a process-based quality management system, the structure and content of ISO 9001.
• Making reference to the seven quality principles, explain the relationship between ISO 9001 requirements and ISO 9000
• Understand the relationship between the external and internal issues, the relevant requirements of relevant interested parties, the actions to address, risks and opportunities, and the quality management system processes needed to implement them.
• Understand the purpose of the scope of a quality management system and what should be considered when determining it.
• Understand the purpose of a quality policy, the relationship between the quality management system scope, and the quality policy and the requirements for its content, implementation and review.
• Understand how top management demonstrates leadership and commitment by taking accountability for the effectiveness of the quality management system.
Understand the requirements for quality objectives and the relationship between them, the quality policy and management review.
• Give examples of the resources needed to achieve customer satisfaction and conformity to product and service requirements, and explain the requirements for support.
• Understand how the organization plans, implements and controls the processes needed to meet quality management