Ad ID: 578066
Added: February 1, 2020
Sale Price: ₨30000
Condition: Brand New
Quality Management QMS 9001 Diploma Course in Islamabad O3165643400, O3363333792, Quality Management QMS 9001 Diploma Course in Islamabad O3165643400, O3363333792
Quality professionals have responsibility for business performance. As well as the continual improvement of the organization. Our IRCA accredited and non-accredited (QMS) courses provide best practice tools to give you a full understanding of the quality management. As well as audit process in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001. ISO 9001 training courses help you to gain a comprehensive understanding of quality management systems to enhance your organizations performance by improving its systems and processes. Our courses are presented by experienced and practicing auditors and practitioners. Participants will also learn the skills and techniques of auditing and how to communicate the findings of the audit effectively to the management of the audited organization. On completion of the course, delegates should also understand the principles of accreditation and certification schemes. It also gives some internal or external benefits mentioned as under. If you are working with Quality Management Control or ISO 9001 in your day-to-day business or you want to make career in quality management and want to take advantage of the growing opportunities in Pakistani and International job market – this course is the full package that you need. ISO 9001 is the internationally recognized standard for Quality Management Systems (QMS). It can be implemented across all industries and is used in over one million organizations across the world. It provides a management framework to improve business practice, helping you to provide services that will not only meet customer requirements, but exceed them. ISO 9001 Quality Management System (QMS) is internationally recognized as the world’s leading quality management standard. It is a range of standards designed to help organizations ensure they meet the needs of their customers and other stakeholders. Originally ISO 9001 certification was designed for large production facilities but in recent time it has been upgraded to suit companies of all sizes across varied industries. The latest iteration being ISO 9001:2015. The ISO keeps updating the standard for continuous improvement in an organizations’ procedures. The purpose of the standard is to assist companies in meeting statutory and regulatory requirements relating to their product quality while achieving excellence in their customer service and delivery. The standard can be used throughout an organization to improve the performance or within a particular site, plant or department. It also helps streamline departmental procedures increasing overall interdepartmental workflow efficiency.
• Outline the processes involved in establishing, implementing, operating, monitoring, measuring, analyzing, evaluating, reviewing, maintaining, and improving a quality management system, including the significance of these for QMS auditors.
• Understand the terms and definitions defined and used in ISO 9000
• Outline, with reference to the PDCA cycle and the model of a process-based quality management system, the structure and content of ISO 9001.
• Making reference to the seven quality principles, explain the relationship between ISO 9001 requirements and ISO 9000
• Understand the relationship between the external and internal issues, the relevant requirements of relevant interested parties, the actions to address, risks and opportunities, and the quality management system processes needed to implement them.
• Understand the purpose of the scope of a quality management system and what should be considered when determining it.
• Understand the purpose of a quality policy, the relationship between the quality management system scope, and the quality policy and the requirements for its content, implementation and review.
• Understand how top management demonstrates leadership and commitment by taking accountability for the effectiveness of the quality management system.
Understand the requirements for quality objectives and the relationship between them, the quality policy and management review.
• Give examples of the resources needed to achieve customer satisfaction and conformity to product and service requirements, and explain the requirements for support.
• Understand how the organization plans, implements and controls the processes needed to meet quality management