Ad ID: 467526
Added: October 17, 2019
Sale Price: Rs.30000
Condition: Brand New
Civil,Road Surveyor Advance Course Mianwali 303-5530865
Civil,Road Surveyor Advance Course Mianwali 303-5530865 , Introduces the materials and methods used in construction associated with excavation and earth works, concrete works including reinforcing steel, masonry and metals. The purpose being to acquaint the student with the manufacturing process of various materials and the way in which the materials and methods are implemented in a construction project , Provides a general overview of computers, application software, hardware, and computer systems. Emphasis is to be placed upon computer literacy topics with the main emphasis upon the use of commercial application software packages for word processing and spreadsheet , Continues the studies introduced in Measurement of Construction Work I and covers the construction details found in more sophisticated structures. The course expands on the topics of Measurement of Construction Works , 1. Observe personal and equipment safety at work.
2. Use and maintain minor surveying tools and instrument.
3. Carry out setting and adjustments of surveying instruments.
4. Perform linear and angular measurements with precision using
conventional as well as electronic instruments.
5. Prepare topographical map of a locality by using conventional as well
as Electronic instruments.
6. Make profile and X- section leveling for road project and plotting the
7. Set up contour plans of area.
8. Establish the alignment of road, sewer line & pipe line and staking out
9. Formation and invert levels respectively.
10.Set out highway curves (simple, combine & vertical)
11.Perform the layout of building structures, culvert and bridges by using
conventional methods as well as electronic instruments.
12.Create control points at project site and shift the bench mark.
13.Compute the earth work volume from contours, spot levels and ground
sections , 1. On successful completion of this course, the trainee should be able to:
2. Elucidate the objectives of survey and role of a surveyor in Engineering
3. Describe the basic principles of surveying and method of surveying.
4. Apply the basic concept of trigonometry, drawing for performing survey
and plotting the details.
5. Illustrate the basic components of civil engineering structures
6. Apply the fundamental rules / principles of quantity surveying for
rough cost estimation & estimation of earth works.
7. Identify the various method of graphical representation & state their
8. Express the various temporary and permanent adjustment for
9. Describe how leveling techniques are applied for setting out
gradient in road and drainage.
10.Explain the method of contours interpolation.
11.State the method of calculating earth work from spot level,
contours and X –section.
12.Give details of the concepts of polar coordinates and rectangular
coordinate as applied to fix position of features.
13.Illustrate the method of setting out, instrument used for setting
out and checks applicable to setting out.
14.Explain the methods of calculating data for setting out curves.
15.Express how to set out curves with appropriate field check by
using theodolite as well as total station.
16.State the use of Drafting Software (Auto Cad) for processing field data
and plotting site information.
17.Describe the use Global positioning system (GPS) for surveying and
setting out , The objective behind this course is to provide training at technician level to students in the field
of Quantity Surveying. The course content has been structured to give the student a good
understanding of the various aspects of the construction industry and the management of civil
Engineering , Simple exercises in measurement. Measurement of quantities within predominant Work Sections of
Standard Measurement of Measurement Dimension processing using traditional techniques, slip sortation
techniques, computer techniques
The Unit Rate. Analysis of composite-Hourly rates. Analysis and synthesis in predominant Work
Sections. Pricing of Plants. Preliminaries and variations. Pricing of project overheads. General overheads 303-5530865